PyCon Ukraine 2012 20.10.2012
PyCon Ukraine is an independent, community-run, community-controlled and not-for-profit conference dedicated to the Python programming language, Python applications, toolkits and frameworks and other "related" technologies - databases, GIS, high-load systems. It also features the place for socialization of the Ukrainian Python users. It is organised by the Kyiv Python User Group.
- Analyze development trends
- Share experience
- Create a plot for socialization of the Python users
- Improve Ukrainian brand in the Python world
- Activities: Talks, Tutorials, Lightning Talks, Demos, Open Spaces, Recruiting session and lots of hallway interaction.
- Main language: English, working languages: Russian, Ukrainian